Asset Management Specialist
Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. Here at AFI, we are experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 10,000 units under management across 20 states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
Our VISION is to prosper all stakeholders.
Our MISSION is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
Our CORE VALUES are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
The AFI Leasing & Collections (L&C) Team is directly responsible for the financial and operational performance of ALL managed-assets and corresponding supervision/training of Onsite Team Members. As an L&C Supervisor, you will be tasked with performance management, KPI creation/reporting, and continued coaching of Property Teams to ensure achievement of property goals. The L&C Team regularly communicates directly with Property Owners and collaborates with other departments inside of AFI to establish improvement schedules for struggling assets/staff, as well as celebrate performance milestones!
This position comes with an annual salary that is based upon experience ranging between $36,000-$54,000/year. Regular office hours are M-F, 8am-5pm with additional availability to be expected on weekends as business needs and other deadlines dictate.
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by a member of the Operations Team:
- Compilation of various reports for distribution both internally and to AFI Property Owners
- End-of-Month Procedures on all managed-assets
- Creation/Update of performance KPIs
- Performance management & Coaching of Onsite Property Staff
- Travel to assets as needed for additional training/support of staff
- Coordinate performance review calls with Property Owners and always be thinking of new ideas for revenue growth, expense management, etc.
- Must be exceptionally organized and able to handle multiple projects at once with concurrent deadlines
- Positive attitude with strong teamwork skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Prior experience in Property Management/Leasing preferred
- College degree preferred
- Must provide list of 2-3 professional references
- Base salary of between $36,000-$54,000/year
- Performance and growth-based incentive opportunities (~$10,000-$20,000/year +/-)
- Full ancillary benefits package through MetLife (~$800/year +/-)
- Above figure does not include additional age-based benefits such a critical illness or long-term disability coverage
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Health Insurance Assistance Program (~$3,000/year +/-)
- Two weeks paid vacation within first year of employment
- Total Value of ~$50,000-$85,000/year +/-
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.