Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. Here at AFI, we are experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 10,000 units under management across 20 states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
Our VISION is to prosper all stakeholders.
Our MISSION is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
Our CORE VALUES are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
AFI is searching for a detail-oriented, data-driven, and superbly organized individual to serve as an Administrative Assistant in our Columbia, MO Headquarters. As AFI continues to expand our operations across the country, the need for proper documentation, accurate reporting, and ownership of day-to-day office operations is needed now more than ever. This role will work closely with Property Managers across all of our managed-asset locations to collate performance data, determine new/applicable KPIs, and provide best practice coaching based on operational standards. The Administrative Assistant will be largely responsible for quality-control of ownership reports, event planning/coordination, scheduling assistance, as well as general upkeep of online data and internal storage systems.
This position comes with an annual salary that is based upon experience ranging between $36,000-$48,000/year. Chosen applicant will be required to work out of AFI’s corporate headquarters in Columbia, MO (relocation assistance is available for out-of-state applicants). Regular office hours are M-F, 8am-5pm with additional availability to be expected on weekends as business needs and other deadlines dictate
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by a member of the Operations Team:
- Compilation of various reports for distribution both internally and to AFI Property Owners
- Personnel management and scheduling
- Checklist completion for New Asset/Ownership Onboarding
- Consistent reporting schedule to appropriate stakeholders regarding project schedule, estimated completion dates, changes in scope, etc.
- Performance coaching and data management for the Leasing & Collections Team
- Management, improvement, and general upkeep of online procedure repository
- Quality control of data-driven reports/communication to AFI Stakeholders
- Management of AFI Columbia Headquarters including but not limited to scheduling vendors, supply ordering, event planning, etc.
- Must be exceptionally organized and able to handle multiple projects at once with concurrent deadlines
- Positive attitude with strong teamwork skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Must work out of AFI corporate headquarters in Columbia, MO
- College degree preferred
- Must provide list of 2-3 professional references
- Base salary of between $36,000-$48,000/year
- Performance and growth-based incentive opportunities (~$1,000-$10,000/year +/-)
- Full ancillary benefits package through MetLife (~$800/year +/-)
- Above figure does not include additional age-based benefits such a critical illness or long-term disability coverage
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Health Insurance Assistance Program (~$3,000/year +/-)
- Two weeks paid vacation within first year of employment
- Total Value of ~$40,000-$70,000/year +/-
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.