Onsite Property Manager
Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. Here at AFI, we are experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 30 multi-family properties all across the country. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
Our VISION is to prosper all stakeholders.
Our MISSION is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
Our CORE VALUES are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
Strong communication skills, a professional demeanor, general maintenance knowledge, as well as a driven attitude to succeed are key qualities candidates must possess in order to help us here at AFI achieve our growth goals.
Applicants must look forward to the opportunity of potential relocation to another state.This position is one of the most important in our company as the Property Manager is essentially the face of the property, responsible for maintaining the physical asset, as well as maximizing financial returns from that asset in accordance with our company's values and expectations. Should you be selected for the position, you will receive 4-8 weeks of paid training and complimentary apartment housing in Kansas City, MO. Upon successful completion of the training program, new manager will be relocated to operate one of AFI's assets. This relocation comes with a base salary of $2,500/month, full rent concession, and a lucrative performance bonus offer. As stated previously, there is a relocation aspect associated with this position. You may not be right for the role if you are not willing/able to relocate.
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by the Property Manager:
- Maintaining Property Grounds
- Showcasing Property
- Marketing and Leasing
- Community Advertising
- Resident Management
- Financial Reporting
- Control Administration
- 2-3 years of managerial experience
- Strong written and verbal communication/teamwork skills
- Professional presentation compatible with AFI Core Values
- Willingness to learn and work respectfully with people of diverse backgrounds
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week with additional hours as required for proper management of asset
- Ability to solve problems involving:residents, personnel, finances, equipment/ maintenance issues, emergency situations, etc.
- Base salary of $30,000/year
- FREE rent onsite (~$8,400/year +/-)
- Extensive Performance Based Bonus Opportunities (~$20,000/year +/-)
- Full Ancillary Benefits Package (~$800/year +/-)
- Above figure does not include age-based benefits such as Critical Illness or Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401K Plan with company match
- Heath Insurance Assistance (~$3,000/year +/-)
- Total Value of ~$60,000-$70,000/year +/-
AF, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.