Customer Service Specialist
Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. Here at AFI, we are experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 60 multi-family properties in 15 states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
Our VISION is to prosper all stakeholders.
Our MISSION is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
Our CORE VALUES are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
AFI is seeking to hire a charismatic, people-friendly, and energetic individual to serve as a Customer Service Specialist! This role is almost entirely Client/Customer-Facing and chosen applicant must feel very comfortable communicating eloquently about often complex and challenging issues. This role will be responsible for collating customer queries, collaborating with other AFI Staff to ensure prompt resolution of received issues, and communicate directly with Property Owners & other Stakeholders regarding various items.
Please Note - This is a PART-TIME position limited to no greater than 30 compensable hours per week. This position comes with a base salary that is based upon experience ranging between $20-$30/hr.
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by a member of the Customer Support & Success Team:
- Receipt and Tracking of Owner & Client issues
- Drive resolution of issues with other AFI Team Members
- Communication with Owners directly regarding submitted queries
- Creation of Standard Operating Procedures regarding resolution of FAQs
- Training of other staff as needed to drive timely response and resolution
- Previous experience in Customer Service & Management
- Extreme attention to detail
- Natural desire to resolve issues with URGENCY
- College education preferred
- Must be willing to complete pre-employment drug test and background screening
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.