Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. AFI is comprised of experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 70 multi-family properties in 15 states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
The VISION of AFI is to prosper all stakeholders.
The MISSION of AFI is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
The CORE VALUES of AFI are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
AFI is searching for a detail-oriented, data-driven, and superbly organized individual to serve as an Operations Specialist in our Columbia, MO Headquarters. AFI is constantly taking over new projects across the country that will require an extensive amount of large-scale capital expenditure projects to be completed. This role will be largely responsible for overseeing/scheduling vendors to complete work at our managed-assets, update internal stakeholders and Property Owners regarding completion timelines, quality-control of bid packets and project completion reports, as well as any general upkeep of online data and internal storage systems.
This position comes with an annual salary that is based upon experience ranging between $36,000-$54,000/year. Chosen applicant will be required to work out of AFI’s corporate headquarters in Columbia, MO. Regular office hours are M-F, 8am-5pm.
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by a member of the Capital Improvements & Operations Teams:
- Vendor acquisition and scheduling for completion of onsite projects
- Compilation of various reports for distribution both internally and to AFI Property Owners
- Tracking/Coordination of ongoing improvement projects at AFI-managed assets
- Consistent reporting schedule to appropriate stakeholders regarding project schedule, estimated completion dates, changes in scope, etc.
- Oversight of and scheduling of Traveling Field Team members
- Quality control of project bid packets and completion reports with vendor sign-off prior to presenting to Property Owner
- Continually develop improved systems to lower cost and complete work faster
- Management of AFI Columbia Headquarters including but not limited to scheduling vendors, supply ordering, event planning, etc.
- Must be exceptionally organized and able to handle multiple projects at once with concurrent deadlines
- Positive attitude with strong teamwork skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Must work out of AFI corporate headquarters in Columbia, MO
- College degree preferred
- Must provide list of 2-3 professional references
- Base salary of $36,000-$54,000/year
- Extensive Performance Based Bonus Opportunities (~$10,000/year +/-)
- Employee Retention Bonuses - $500 after six months / $1,000 after 12 months / $2,000 after 24 months
- Additional compensation opportunities to be identified following achievement of above milestones
- Full Company-Provided Medical Insurance (~$4,200/year +/-)
- Full Ancillary Benefits Package (~$800/year +/-)
- Above figure does not include age-based benefits such as Critical Illness or Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401K Plan with company match
- Total Value of ~$55,000-$85,000/year +/-
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.