Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC (AFI) is a mid-sized, 50+ unit multifamily investment & asset services company located in Columbia, MO. AFI is comprised of experts in the identification, due diligence, acquisition, financing and management of commercial real estate projects with over 8,000 multi-family units in 15+ states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
The VISION of AFI is to prosper all stakeholders.
The MISSION of AFI is to exceed stakeholder expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
The CORE VALUES of AFI are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
The Sales Development Representative position at AFI is a pivotal role focused on identifying and engaging multifamily industry professionals, including apartment complex owners and business executives. As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a crucial role in setting qualified appointments with potential clients and introducing them to AFI's exceptional multifamily management services.
- Proactively reach out to potential clients within the multifamily industry.
- Utilize phone, email, and various communication channels to identify the specific needs of each client.
- Use strong selling and communication skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Manage and nurture leads in the CRM system to build a strong pipeline.
- Schedule virtual & in person appointments with apartment complex owners in collaboration with BizDev team members & directors.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify opportunities from leads.
- Exceed monthly and yearly sales targets set by Sales Director and Team Leaders.
- Work closely with the Business Development team and attend customer meetings as required.
Experience, Aptitudes, and Education:
- Demonstrates persistence and resolve, overcoming difficulties to achieve success.
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS company.
- Effective time management, independence, and self-motivation.
- Excellent in-person, phone, and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, including the capacity to analyze information and communicate complex information.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business improvement.
- Adaptable to changing work environments and able to manage competing demands effectively.
- Proven track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
- Punctuality and a strong sense of responsibility, consistently meeting work commitments.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- Demonstrates integrity, ethical conduct, and upholds organizational values.
- Willingness to make informed decisions and provide reasoning for choices.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and lead management.
- 2+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the multifamily industry.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with potential clients.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Commitment to employee well-being and development.
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.