Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. Here at AFI, we are experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 60 multi-family properties in 15 states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
Our VISION is to prosper all stakeholders.
Our MISSION is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
Our CORE VALUES are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
AFI is seeking to hire a detail-oriented administrator to serve as a Payroll Processor. AFI has more than TRIPLED in the size of our company over the past five years and intends to continue this trajectory! As such, the need for increased precision in our payables process has become paramount. The Payroll Processor will complete all tasks relating to payment control and approvals, risk reduction and resolution of bank alerts, along with other items that may arise as part of the payables workflow.
Please Note - This is a PART-TIME position limited to no greater than 30 compensable hours per week. This position comes with a base salary that is based upon experience ranging between $20-$30/hr.
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by a member of the Accounting/Finance Department:
- Payment Control, Approval, & Processing
- Account Signer for Checks & Wire Transfers
- Monitoring of Account Balances and Resolution of Low Balance Issues
- Review Potentially Fraudulent Activity as Identified
- Develop Best Practice SOPs for Further Expansion of Assigned Duties
- Previous experience in a finance/budgetary controls position
- Extreme attention to detail
- Urgent and Accessible for emergency situations
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field of study required
- Must be willing to complete pre-employment drug, background, and credit screening
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.