Field Project Manager
Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. Here at AFI, we are experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 50 multi-family properties in 15 states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
Our VISION is to prosper all stakeholders.
Our MISSION is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
Our CORE VALUES are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
AFI is searching for an experienced, organized, and professional leader to serve as a Field Project Manager. AFI currently operates on a nationwide basis with the goal of achieving Owner satisfaction through an ever-growing ROI. In order to achieve this goal, we often choose to make substantial, large-scale improvements to certain physical aspects of the property. These improvements can include various kinds of projects such as parking lot renovation, roof repairs, sign package construction, implementation of WiFi internet, various landscaping items, etc. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating completion of various projects in the most cost-effective manner while providing regular updates to both the Owner, and the AFI Team
This position comes with a base salary that is based upon experience ranging between $45,000-$75,000/year. Frequent travel to various properties across the country as many as 4-5 days/week is required.
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by a member of the Capital Improvements Team:
- Participate in project planning/bid acquisition
- Establish and adhere to project budgets
- Coordinate labor and material requirements for onsite projects as needed
- Resolve onsite issues and vendor upset as needed
- Inspect/approve all work prior to marking as “completed”
- Hold all team members accountable to following established procedures
- Provide weekly updates to Property Owners regarding ongoing projects
- Exceptional/Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Positive attitude with strong teamwork skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Willing to accommodate travel requirement of ~+/- 75%
- Minimum 5-10 years of applicable experience
- College degree preferred
- Must provide list of 2-3 professional references
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.