Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. Here at AFI, we are experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 30 multi-family properties in 15 states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
Our VISION is to prosper all stakeholders.
Our MISSION is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
Our CORE VALUES are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
AFI is seeking a hardworking, detail-oriented, and professional individual to serve as a Procedure Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for managing various workflows at both the property, and corporate levels in order to ensure the highest standard is met 100% of the time. Additionally, the Procedure Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring all appropriate team members are held accountable regarding compilation of financial packages, onsite project completion, material procurement, and invoice management.
This position comes with an annual salary that is based upon experience ranging between $32,000-$44,000/year. Chosen applicant will be required to work out of AFI’s corporate headquarters in Columbia, MO.
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by a member of the Operations Team:
- Manage/maintain invoicing
- Assist Accounting Team with various items
- Facilitate/resolve issues relating to invoicing
- Improve upon existing workflows/processes regularly
- Design and execute management logistical processes
- Design and execute various Key Performance Indicator (KPI) workflows
- Interact with various Stakeholders to accomplish one-off successes
- Troubleshoot and mitigate both onsite and corporate emergency issues
- Occasional travel will be required (~10% +/-)
- Positive attitude with strong teamwork skills
- We are looking for someone smart, honest, and prompt
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Extensive skill set in Excel, Outlook, and various accounting systems
- Must work out of AFI corporate headquarters in Columbia, MO
- Average work week will consist of 40-55 hours/week
- College degree highly preferred
- Must provide list of 2-3 professional references
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.