Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. AFI is comprised of experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 70 multi-family properties in 15 states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
The VISION of AFI is to prosper all stakeholders.
The MISSION of AFI is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
The CORE VALUES of AFI are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
The AFI Leasing and Collections department is one of the most difficult, urgent and accountable departments in our enterprise. The individual assuming this role will need strong leadership skills, an extensive marketing background, and a willingness to work long hours to see the task at hand through to 100% completion. The job being offered will require 5 days of maximum effort in addition to regularly working weekends. This role will be responsible for implementing effective marketing strategies across AFI's entire portfolio in order to achieve our occupancy goals. In addition to base compensation, chosen applicant will have extensive, individual performance based bonus opportunities along with separate bonuses to be paid out upon continued growth of the global enterprise:
- Operational Performance Bonuses: $5,000-$20,000/year
- Horizon Bonuses: $5,000-$20,000/year OR MORE based upon global success
- Create and execute scaled systems primarily in the Leasing and Collection Department
- Drive positive online ratings and reputation for each apartment project.
- Achieve KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for all aspects within the Leasing and Collections Department
- Troubleshoot software, data, staffing, etc... as it relates to each apartment project.
- Evaluate and train all onsite teams on various Marketing platforms
- Occasional travel will be required to work onsite at various apartment projects as well as travel for professional development and Onsite Mentoring with staff
- Lead on-site teams to expected performance measures as directed by L&C
- Complete online webinars with onsite teams to train/coach on various work items
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team towards common objectives
- Previous educational or work-related experience in Marketing
- Collegiate degree in applicable field preferred but not required
- Must be able to provide list of 2-3 professional references
- Base salary of between $36,000-$54,000/year
- Extensive performance-based bonus opportunities (~$5,000-$20,000/year +/-)
- Full ancillary benefits package through MetLife (~$800/year +/-)
- Above figure does not include additional age-based benefits such a critical illness or long-term disability coverage
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Health Insurance Assistance Program (~$3,000/year +/-)
- Two weeks paid vacation within first year of employment
- Total Value of ~$50,000-$80,000/year +/-
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.